Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pet of The Month-Apples and Oranges EP

Pet of the Month is Paul Banker's newest EP.


In a world full of crazy synths and way to much information (Animal Collective ) and way to many tired singers (Bon Ivier) Pet of the Month treads that beautiful middle ground that The Postal Service once made so popular. The music is deep and filled with clicks and snaps that make you remember why headphones make everything sound so much better.

This should be the perfect bridge album for those winter spring months when its sunny but cold. Look for a myspace in the very near future.

My Ghost + its Other.Mp3

EDIT:I should really stop writing blogs late night, spur of the moment. Casey wrote to me this morning to thank me for the post but to comment that he is not involved, it is his older brothers project. I have edited the text appropriately and will now stand in the corner.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home