Thursday, November 29, 2007

M.I.A


Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys but it has been a hard couple of weeks school wise.

Anyways I don't think there is much to write on anyways so ill just tell you about some posts coming soon.

Dec. 5th i will be seeing former Pedro the Lion front man David Bazan at the hi-dive and i will probably post on that.

Dec. 11th the Cold War Kids will be in boulder and I may head out for that.

Currently I have been listening to a lot of Andrew Jackson Jihad and they just recently got their new CD reviewed by AP. Great band in the vein of Against Me! and they should be rolling through here in late December. They have a few tracks for DL through that link.

Zookeeper's new one has caught my eye as well but not in the same way. Sounds like Bright eyes and The Good Life, though AP didn't like it at all.

I may do a few best of lists if the mood suits me, but for the most part i feel like everyone does that and its quite dull. Ill play that by ear.

Its the end of the world officially now

Lastly i am going to do a nice sized "Thursdays are for old friends on Modest Mouse's Good News For People Who Love Bad news" in the coming weeks. It is one of my all time favorite albums so i plan on putting some time into it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home