Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sigh, no new album?!


I read an article in Spin that mentioned a new Postal Service album on Christmas day of this coming year.

I was elated! Finally some new stuff from my main man Ben and I didn't have long to wait for it in the grand scheme of things!

But today, I searched for more info and all I came up with was this little ditty from Pitchfork saying that there were no plans for such an album.

Sad days for JJ

I don't even know how to interpret this lack of material anymore, are we going to get a new death cab or postal soon or what? I mean the solo tour is great, but honestly Ben...I need you in my life. And if your not even going to stop by Denver, we are going to have to have a talk about your commitment to the Karma is Instant team.

That link has an Mp3 for Postal Service already so I feel no need posting a new one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home