Tuesday, August 14, 2007

ohh....oh....I know this one! Call on me! Is it, lame pop Icons from past years?



So I knew about this story 3 days ago, and My old Kentucky blog has it already. But I still think this story about 50 cent giving up on life if he is out sold by Kanye west is one of the funniest things i have ever heard.

I'm going to say here that Kanye will out sell him handily as Kanye actually....you know...has skill.

Then again I thought The Giants would win the world series, Bush would be out of office by now and the Music business would have allowed free down loads. So I guess im not the one to ask.

In other news sub media tv posted a great video the other day and is still a regular stop for those who want their information: hot, cheeky and full of bad words.

Lastly Josh Howie has been making me laugh quite a bit. Someone introduced me to him as an English Woody Allen and so far i have to agree.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home