Monday, January 29, 2007

I need someone to protect me from those who are trying to protect me against my will


I don't know if you know this, but Banksy rocks so hard. You don't even know.

If you don't know who he is you may know him from here, here here or the many other places you can see his work. And, while he is anonymous to this day there is a rabid fan base that hangs on his every word.

Recently I was alerted to a video where another one of my favorite street artists was featured and he happened to mention Banksy. Its an older video but i love it.

Ill be mentioning Banksy and Fairey a lot because well...I'm such a fan. So excuse my over hyping of their littlest moves. I'm going through some stuff right now so if the posts are spotty please forgive me.

"Writing graffiti is about the most honest way you can be an artist. It takes no money to do it, you don't need an education to understand it and there's no admission fee."~~Banksy

And now a completely random track from Chris Rock because i spent the morning watching "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back"

Poor White people.mp3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home