Saturday, January 05, 2008

The sleeper makes a shot


I was more then a little happy when I heard that Edwards had edged out Hillary. It gave me some validation and suddenly this is the three way race the Clinton camp wanted to avoid.

By my count Hillary is in a world of hurt. She has made far more money then any other candidate (from either party) and has far more political support (her husband is doing more then any former president has ever done) and she still managed to finish in the rear.

I know Iowa wasn't a good state for her to start with but If Obama can clean up, there is no reason she should finish almost out of the money like that.

Anyways, I think my boy Edwards still has a good chance, far more democrats came out to vote and Obama made history, so it was a good day all around.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home