Thursday, June 21, 2007

Say Anything interview from AP



Max from Say Anything stoped by AP to have a chat about the new album and what we can all expect to hear.

I thought it was pretty intresting if a bit repetative (I hate it when people over ask questions becuase they arnt framed right in the first place). If you want the full scoop go read it.

But in short, the new album will be a sort of part two fallow up to "...Is a real Boy" and may have around 26 tracks. Max also says his voice has gotten a lot better and the focus is still on making some really catchy music.

All of that is good news for me, but even better he mentions that he may be willing to play some material from "Baseball" in the future!

I actually sat down and played a couple of songs off Baseball acoustic by myself the other day and was surprised by the fact that I kind of liked it. Which means, yes, I will play them again at some point in some capacity. As for songs I wish I could retire, nothing that I’ve written since I was like 16 or 17 because you never know; a song can become exciting again once you take a break. This also means that you can get sick of playing pretty much any song no matter how fun or good it is if you have to play it every night.
Well that is great news! Stay tuned for a review when i get my hands on that little thing

Walk through Hell.mp3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home