Friday, August 24, 2007

So ok, sorry

So I moved back up to Greeley this week, and I just got my Internet running tonight. Hence the lack of posting.


I hope the cold turkey spell did not damage any of you and that you will all still be frequent guests of the site.


Rather then do a real post here I'm going to give you a run down and then post when I can this weekend.


Firstly I saw Super Bad and it was pretty dam good, all my friends liked it and it was pretty well put together. I still say that knocked up or the other classic Frat Pack films are better but as of right now this one is pretty high up there.


Secondly I Guess im Floating has a pretty great cover post that includes the Foo Fighters doing Arcade Fire and The Arctic Monkeys doing The Strokes. Head over there for some great gems.

Lastly, I identify with this guy a lot. Recently I have been thinking about how cool a life he lead and wishing i could get that kind of respect.

OK real posts are coming soon.

<3>Its a hit (live).mp3 - We Are Scientists~~via the now defunkt Berkly Place



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Julio Enriquez said...

i will be going to see jose gonzalez...and definitely recommend you going out to celebrating your birthday that night...

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home