Thursday, May 03, 2007

"This land is Your Land"-Featureing Anti-flag, Big D and The Night Watchman




Check this out


Im pretty sure Im sorry I missed this tour. It is live and it is great. The best part of the song is when Tom says that they didn't teach you these lyrics because they were scared you would wind up at an Anti-Flag show.


Here are the lyrics he is referencing.



Nobody living can ever stop me
As I go walking my freedom highway
Nobody living can make me turn back
This land is made for you and me.


In the squares of the city, In the shadow of a steeple;
By the relief office, I'd seen my people.
As they stood there hungry, I stood there asking,
Is this land made for you and me?


As I went walking, I saw a sign there;
And on the sign there, it said, 'NO TRESPASSING.'
But on the other side, it didn't say nothing.
That side was made for you and me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home