Monday, August 27, 2007

True Stories I Made Up

So I am a little late on the Daniel Tosh band waggon, I mean I had heard him a while ago, but its taken me some time to actually go out and get his album. And since It hit my computer its been on constant repeat. Like no joke, I can't stop hearing it.


For those of you not in the know, Tosh does a great combination of personal opinion/observation that ultimately winds up with a Non-sequitur.


Its very funny to hear and if you are not paying attention its easy to get lost, hell even if you are paying attention its easy to get lost. He is probablly one of the better voices I have heard recently.


Think of him as a more talented Dane Cook, and take a listen to these tracks.
Order his new one

Dream Small The Disappointment Hurts Less.mp3

America The Augmented.mp3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home