Thursday, September 13, 2007

This and that


Guess who is going to that show?

Yeah, this guy.

This marks the 3rd time I will see Brand New and the first time I shall rock out to Thrice. Since both bands are near legendary at this point I feel like it is going to be a terrific show all the way around.

...My Nine Rides Shotgun.mp3-Brand New

Ill get you pictures and such after it goes down.

In other news I have been rocking some old school Moby recently so I thought I would do a minny "Thursdays are for finding old friends" and pass you this classic Track.

This is one of the best songs by him but really it is one of the better videos ever made. It features a great story line and fantastic imagery that fits the video almost to a T. There is little to find fault with here and there is plenty of room for interpretation. Plus, it will get stuck in your head hard core. What more can you ask from a video?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home