Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Last night my teeth fell out, like ivory typewriter keys...

...and all the monuments and skyscrapers burned down and filled the sea....

Is it to much to ask for people to hold the door anymore? i was honestly 3 steps away and this girl looked right at me and kept walking.

Who does that?

Where were these people brought up? I though everyone learned to hold the door no matter what.

But apparently, if you are a blond who thinks she is prettier then she really is its all good...

Anyways, my teacher started a new blog and I'm linking to it now. Check out the "Northern Colorado Blogs Do it better Section" for that link and more to come because I think some of my other friends up here will be hitting that up soon. Also the Wizard started his own blog and its shaping up pretty well.

tests this week so pardon the short posts.

I'm Finding it harder to be a Gentleman everyday.mp3 -White stripes
Bill Gates Must Die (live).mp3 - John Vanderslice

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"We were on the roof of America and all we could do was yell, I guess -- across the night, eastward over the Plains, where somewhere an old man with white hair was probably walking toward us with the Word, and would arrive any minute to make us silent."

Loved your Kerouac quotation. Keep faith in mankind. Someday she'll yet surprise you with kindness, tenderness and generosity of spirit. Burn for life with every breath for the wind might overtake your flame in the next.

Peace

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home