Thursday, March 29, 2007

haha...oh...god.....


Read this first, and scroll to the about the last 3 comments on the page...

Note this one in reference to the song "Alive With the Glory of Love."

"I have a really long, beautiful infatuation about this song. so i've been grounded. for about two months. and this boy i've been snekaing(sic) out wiht(sic) sends me snippet sof(sic) this song in texts rather often. i am his bonnie and he is my clyde. i am the belle to his serbastian(sic). and i told him im on the holocaust diet (lots of soup) and so we always play up the nazi camp story, how was the soup today, the factory was rather cold, etc. and i love this song for it. and it describes my situation perfectly. "

You would think that someone around the age of 16 would be able to know the difference between her puppy love crush and one of the worst things that has ever happened in this world. I nearly spat I Cheereo's all over the computer the first time I read that. Here parents ought to be a ashamed of them selves.

Here is what my friend Chris had to say:
skatetopunk182: "i cant F*&ck my boyfriend for a month.. this is totally like the holocaust"
skatetopunk182: "my parents are nazis cause they wont let me date my 24 year old boy fiend bruce"
play2win1986: i know
play2win1986: honestly
play2win1986: how did she think that was a good thing to say?
skatetopunk182: dude i would seriously put my daughter back in the womb
skatetopunk182: and take my wife to the clinic
skatetopunk182: if she said shit like that

Hope that made you laugh a bit and put your world into perspective, check the song if you have been living under a rock for the last year and a 1/2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home